Flash Required to view this area.

WELCOME!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my little photography site. I have been a photographer for years, but now I find myself working in a library. It sounds strange, yes, but what I am doing is helping create digital archives. Makes more sense now. Right? On this site I'll share with you images, and stories about the people, places and memories that go along with these images. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

5.17.2009

meet Riley

I thought I should make the introductions official. After all he and I have had a relationship going on six months now. Meet Riley.



This photo is from our when we first met back at Thanksgiving, and he was only 2 months old. And I have been meaning to post some images for quite a while now. So I'm just now getting around to doing it, because you're going to be seeing more of this little guy in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive