Flash Required to view this area.

WELCOME!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my little photography site. I have been a photographer for years, but now I find myself working in a library. It sounds strange, yes, but what I am doing is helping create digital archives. Makes more sense now. Right? On this site I'll share with you images, and stories about the people, places and memories that go along with these images. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

3.03.2010

Faves and Raves

Just to share with you a little known fact. I use three different professional labs to print all my photographs. There are certain things about each one that I like. They all deliver great quality. And even though they all offer variety of products, I've found that each one has a specific line of products that only they offer.
Recently I decided to order some samples to test out some of new items offered by one of my labs. I'm so excited to share with you these new products that I think will soon appear in the price list.

Stand-outs
Can I just say I love love LOVE this product? I know it's not for everyone, but for the right image is just perfect. Like this image of Miss Bianka.

I've been wanting to order a print of this image for quite a while now, but couldn't stand the thought of matting and framing this in a traditional frame. I wanted something that would stay true to the simple minimalist feel of the image. That's where the stand-out mount is perfect.



The photographs are mounted to an 1½" rigid backing designed to be either hung on the wall or sit on a shelf. I haven't decided where to put this one yet. I'm taking suggestions.



CD's and Cases
The next product I wanted to see first-hand was the custom printed cd's and cd cases.
I ordered this sample from Rachel's Four Generation session. I was so pleased with end result that I thought I'd surprise her with both the disk and the case.


Happily, I received the following note from Rachel:
It arrived today! They are beautiful. The CD is even gorgeous. Thank you.

Yes, indeed. Both the stand-outs and cd's/cases have won me over. I'll be adding these to the price list soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive