Flash Required to view this area.

WELCOME!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my little photography site. I have been a photographer for years, but now I find myself working in a library. It sounds strange, yes, but what I am doing is helping create digital archives. Makes more sense now. Right? On this site I'll share with you images, and stories about the people, places and memories that go along with these images. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

4.03.2010

| teresa + richard |


To say that this couple is special doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.  I've been to dozens of weddings, and have had the pleasure to witness countless couples tie the knot. However, when the bride happens to be one of your best friends everything takes on a whole different meaning. 


Teresa is indeed one of my dearest friends.  We first met well over ten years ago.  Our friendship grew out of many late nights working on art projects in college. However, it is almost as if we were destined to become friends as we discovered many years later that we shared a childhood connection, by both owning the ugliest pair of pants known to man.  We've seen each other through the good times and the bad. At the risk of sounding cliche`, I think of her like a sister. 

Recently she has found that special someone that captured her heart, and his name is Richard. Several weeks ago they asked me to come to their home and take some photos. Nothing fancy or  overly posed, just the two of them being them. Here is a small sampling from that day.         

Today Teresa and Richard are taking the next step in committing their lives to one another. I wish you both abundant happiness, and I hope you'll always continue to find ways to make each other laugh. Let me be the first to congratulate you, my friends. 


Wedding photos soon to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive