Flash Required to view this area.

WELCOME!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my little photography site. I have been a photographer for years, but now I find myself working in a library. It sounds strange, yes, but what I am doing is helping create digital archives. Makes more sense now. Right? On this site I'll share with you images, and stories about the people, places and memories that go along with these images. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

8.20.2010

feeling famous

couples

If you've looked through the past posts of this blog you already know I love this photo. I entered it in a contest on the Pioneer Woman website. PS I love Ree Drummond. The theme of the contest is Love.

I made it through the first round, and so many lovely people have said such sweet things about this little of photo of mind. It's a nice way end week.

Here's a
link to the rest of today's photos. About 20 are chosen per day for a week. I'll keep you posted if I make it to the finals.

2 comments:

  1. Crystal, I followed you from PW. I had to tell you how much I loved your photo. After looking over your site, it not just the photo that kept me here. You do a great job I will keep up with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also followed you from PW. Love her site! I really like your perspective. Your site is lovely! Thanks for sharing with us...and Good luck- I hope you win! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive