Flash Required to view this area.

WELCOME!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my little photography site. I have been a photographer for years, but now I find myself working in a library. It sounds strange, yes, but what I am doing is helping create digital archives. Makes more sense now. Right? On this site I'll share with you images, and stories about the people, places and memories that go along with these images. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

8.23.2010

win some loose some

So the results came out around 3 o'clock on the Pioneer Woman Photography contest.

Sadly my photo was not chosen by Ms. Drummond as the winner, but I have to say I that if this had been judged by the audience, say like American Idol, I think I might have won. No hard feelings though. I'm just thrilled that my photo was even chosen and the feedback I have received has been amazing. The narcissistic side of me kept checking back and reading all the comments and replies to the post. I'd sit in disbelieve of all the wonderful things being said about my work. I almost felt like Sally Fields, "You like me. You really like me."

Thank you again Ree Drummond for picking me as a finalist. It was a honor.

2 comments:

  1. awesome job...even though you should've been the winner....the one she picked was just so-so in my opinion! yours was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thank you Lisa. There were so many great images. I didn't feel the love in that image either, friendship yes, but not love. I'm not saying it isn't good. It is, and I wish Anna congratulations. Personally I love Tara-happy-in-pink image.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive