Flash Required to view this area.

WELCOME!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my little photography site. I have been a photographer for years, but now I find myself working in a library. It sounds strange, yes, but what I am doing is helping create digital archives. Makes more sense now. Right? On this site I'll share with you images, and stories about the people, places and memories that go along with these images. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

8.01.2011

8/1 my favorite tree.

I'm trying really hard to get back into the blogging habit, something I've let slide a bit for the last couple of months. For the month of August I'll be participating in a little project called the August Break. So hopefully you'll be seeing more photos show up here. I have quite the back [b]log built up from sessions I've done over the spring and summer. But, in addition to that I thought I'd share some more personal photos just for the heck of it.


Happy August Everyone!!!

my favorite tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive