Flash Required to view this area.

WELCOME!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my little photography site. I have been a photographer for years, but now I find myself working in a library. It sounds strange, yes, but what I am doing is helping create digital archives. Makes more sense now. Right? On this site I'll share with you images, and stories about the people, places and memories that go along with these images. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

10.31.2011

my little 5D

For over a year now I've been salivating over the Canon 5d MKII camera. It seems like every time I manage to save up the funds to purchase one of my very own, I have some unexpected expense that takes priority, like fixing the a/c in the car, replacing the furnace or paying for one Little Dog's recovery. (Being a responsible grown up sometimes just isn't any fun.)

That was what gave me inspiration for Bianka's Halloween costume this year.

2011_Halloween


On more than one occassion I've looked at her and said. "There's my 5d." But as much as I want that camera, that little face means more to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive