Flash Required to view this area.

WELCOME!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my little photography site. I have been a photographer for years, but now I find myself working in a library. It sounds strange, yes, but what I am doing is helping create digital archives. Makes more sense now. Right? On this site I'll share with you images, and stories about the people, places and memories that go along with these images. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

12.30.2012

sneak preview | Claire + Chris | Ohio Wedding

I was going to wait a little bit before posting a teaser from Claire and Chris' winter wedding, but I simply cannot keep this one to myself. (I showed it to half the guests on the back of my camera.)


When everything is right, magic happens. 

1 comment:

  1. We all were just in awe when you showed us the photo on your camera at the reception. Considering you guys just rushed out there as soon as the snow started to fall, you got an amazing shot. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive