Flash Required to view this area.

WELCOME!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my little photography site. I have been a photographer for years, but now I find myself working in a library. It sounds strange, yes, but what I am doing is helping create digital archives. Makes more sense now. Right? On this site I'll share with you images, and stories about the people, places and memories that go along with these images. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

4.30.2010

| teresa + richard (part 1) | weddings |

 04.03.10  Bardstown, Kentucky

When Teresa and Richard decide to tie the knot they knew  they did not want to have a traditional wedding.  Instead they opted for a very small ceremony in a little pretty little town of Bardstown, Kentucky. The two decided to spend a long weekend at a quaint B&B, and then a simple ceremony for close friends and family. 











Even though they were having a non-traditional wedding, Teresa and Richard both incorporated their own personal traditional elements. Teresa wore a cameo which had belonged to a dear friend that passed away a few years back. Richard dressed in  a barong, a traditional shirt made in the Philippines, the country where Teresa was born. 












After the short intimate ceremony, the newlyweds and their guests all took a ride on My Old Kentucky Dinner Train. I have more photo to share from this day. Stay tuned for part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive