Flash Required to view this area.

WELCOME!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my little photography site. I have been a photographer for years, but now I find myself working in a library. It sounds strange, yes, but what I am doing is helping create digital archives. Makes more sense now. Right? On this site I'll share with you images, and stories about the people, places and memories that go along with these images. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

8.08.2011

back [b]log | Henry |

I wanted to share a few more images from Henry's session, but it seemed like the right thing to do to separate these from the color images I showed yesterday. They have an entirely different look and feel. I like them equally as much as the color images, but just for different reasons.



I'm throwing this last one in just for fun. Come on. Who doesn't love chubby little baby feet?


When I took these photos, Henry was just starting to learn how to crawl. Now I have been informed that he is full on walking. Congratulations Henry! Amy had mentioned during our shoot that once he started walking and able to wear real shoes, that she wanted me to take a photo of the all three of them wearing Converse Chuck Taylors.

Um yeah.... I think I can handle that. :) Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive