Flash Required to view this area.

WELCOME!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my little photography site. I have been a photographer for years, but now I find myself working in a library. It sounds strange, yes, but what I am doing is helping create digital archives. Makes more sense now. Right? On this site I'll share with you images, and stories about the people, places and memories that go along with these images. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

8.07.2011

back[b]log -- Henry and his peeps

So as I previously stated. I have some serious back [b]logging to do.

Do you remember Henry the Happy Baby? He's made a couple of appearances here on the blog, but there were so many images from his session that I wanted to share, but life got a little crazy. (I'll be talking about what's been going on in my life over on my personal blog.)

To begin, I have known Henry's parents, Marty and Amy, for years. Marty and I went to college together. He and Amy have always had a very cool, hip, retro sort of style. And I can tell already that Henry has inherited this sensibility.

For starters, he has one of coolest nurseries I have ever seen...a wonderful mix of modern and mid-century design.
Heck, I want my room to look my like Henry's. (PS I also want this chair.)

Don't you love the hat and super cute onesie. His mom found them on Etsy. We love Etsy!!!

I shared this next image on my facebook page with the caption: "Hi I'm Henry, and deez are my peeps" It still makes me giggle.



Tomorrow I'll be posting a few more images of Henry and his peeps. Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive