Flash Required to view this area.

WELCOME!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my little photography site. I have been a photographer for years, but now I find myself working in a library. It sounds strange, yes, but what I am doing is helping create digital archives. Makes more sense now. Right? On this site I'll share with you images, and stories about the people, places and memories that go along with these images. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

8.07.2011

8/6

I've had a very domestic weekend thus far, spending a good bit of my day running down to the basement working on laundry. A year or so ago, the Little Dog would have accompanied me on these little trips, but after a post-surgery tumble down the stairs she has learned that she can't.

So instead she, waits patiently at the top of the stairs, and as I return upstairs I get this view. It always makes me smile.


IMG_5896

It's nice to know that someone is keeping an eye out for you.

a watchful eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive